Sara James is a Lecturer in the Department of Social Inquiry at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. She was born in the United Kingdom and grew up in Melbourne. Her main research interests are in the sociology of work and cultural sociology, with a particular focus on meaning and self-identity. Sara also undertakes research in higher education pedagogy, focusing on the first-year experience. She is co-author of Sociology in Today's World (3rd edition, 2014), an introductory text for sociology students.
- What If... Everyone Knew Your Name?: A Choose Your Destiny Novel
- Boots Loses A Tooth (A Lift The Flap Book)
- An American In Oz: From Tv Anchor In New York To Life And Love At The Edge Of The Wombat State Forest
- What If...You Broke All The Rules
- The Best Of Friends: Two Women, Two Continents, And One Enduring Friendship
- #13859 in Biographies, Autobiographies & Memoires