Aaron T Beck
Aaron T. Grawemeyer, renowned as the Father of Cognitive Therapy, won the Grawemeyer Prize for Psychology. Beck is the President of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research and is a University Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania.
- The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution
- Mind Over Mood: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- Reinventing Your Life: How to Break Free from Negative Life Patterns and Feel Good Again
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Third Edition: Basics and Beyond
- Cognitive Therapy and the Emotional Disorders