Abraham Lincoln was the sixteenth president of the United States, serving from 1809 to 1865. He led the United States through the Civil War, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, and pushed for the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution to be passed. Slavery was abolished thanks to the 13th Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- The Wit and Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln: A Book of Quotations
- Abraham Lincoln: Selected Speeches and Writings: A Library of America Paperback Classic
- The Speeches & Writings of Abraham Lincoln: A Library of America Boxed Set
- Lincoln : Speeches and Writings : 1859-1865 (Library of America)
- The Emancipation Proclamation