Adele Nozedar is a passionate forager, novelist, and cuisine writer. Foraging with Kids, The Hedgerow Handbook, and The Garden Forager are some of her books. Adele has conducted walks in most parts of the UK, as well as in Spain, Italy, Greece, and India, as a avid forager. She is the originator of Brecon Beacons Foraging, which offers regular foraging courses to titillate the senses and aid in the discovery of delicious plants that may be found all around us.
- Foraging with Kids: 52 Wild and Free Edibles to Enjoy with Your Children
- Skull Sourcebook: Over 500 Skulls in Art & Culture
- The Hedgerow Handbook: Recipes, Remedies and Rituals
- The Tree Forager: 40 Extraordinary Trees & What to Do with Them
- The Secret Language of Birds: A Treasury of Myths, Folklore and Inspirational True Stories