Akhil R Amar
Sterling professor of law and political science at Yale University, Akhil Reed Amar is the author of several books on constitutional law and history, including America's Constitution: A Biography and America's Unwritten Constitution. He resides in the Connecticut town of Woodbridge.
- The Words That Made Us: America's Constitutional Conversation, 1760-1840
- America's Constitution: A Biography
- The Bill of Rights: Creation and Reconstruction
- The Bill of Rights Primer: A Citizen's Guidebook to the American Bill of Rights
- The Law of the Land: A Grand Tour of Our Constitutional Republic