Al Ries and his daughter and business partner Laura Ries are two of the world's best-known marketing consultants, and their firm, Ries & Ries, works with many Fortune 500 companies. They are the authors of The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding and The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR, which was a Wall Street Journal and a BusinessWeek bestseller, and, most recently, The Origin of Brands. Al was recently named one of the Top 10 Business Gurus by the Marketing Executives Networking Group. Laura is a frequent television commentator and has appeared on the Fox News and Fox Business Channels, CNN, CNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, and others. Their Web site (Ries.com) has some simple tests that will help you determine whether you are a left brainer or a right brainer.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Exposed and Explained by the World's Two
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: How to Build a Product or Service Into a World-Class Brand
- Visual Hammer: Nail your brand into the mind with the emotional power of a visual
- Focus: The Future of Your Company Depends on It
- #191 in Business & Investing Books