Alessio Fasano, MD, is a world-renowned pediatric gastroenterologist and research scientist, as well as the founder and director of Massachusetts General Hospital's Center for Celiac Research, the country's first research and treatment center for celiac disease, wheat allergy, and gluten sensitivity.
- Gluten Freedom: The Nation's Leading Expert Offers the Essential Guide to a Healthy, Gluten-Free Lifestyle
- Gut Feelings: The Microbiome and Our Health
- A Clinical Guide to Gluten-Related Disorders
- From Ptolemaus to Copernicus: The Evolving System of Gluten-Related Disorder
- Gluten Related Disorders: People Shall not Live on Bread Alone