Alex Bellos graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Mathematics and Philosophy. He has worked in London and Rio de Janeiro, where he was the paper's extraordinarily numerate foreign reporter. He is a curator-in-residence at the Science Museum and the Guardian's math blogger. Here's Looking at Euclid was a Sunday Times bestseller for over four months and was shortlisted for the BBC Samuel Johnson Award.
- The Original Area Mazes: 100 Addictive Puzzles To Solve With Simple Math - And Clever Logic!
- Patterns Of The Universe: A Coloring Adventure In Math And Beauty
- The Language Lover's Puzzle Book: A World Tour Of Languages And Alphabets In 100 Amazing Puzzles
- Visions Of The Universe: A Coloring Journey Through Math's Great Mysteries
- The Grapes Of Math: How Life Reflects Numbers And Numbers Reflect Life