Alex Bellos graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Mathematics and Philosophy. He has worked in London and Rio de Janeiro, where he was the paper's extraordinarily numerate foreign reporter. He is a curator-in-residence at the Science Museum and the Guardian's math blogger. Here's Looking at Euclid was a Sunday Times bestseller for over four months and was shortlisted for the BBC Samuel Johnson Award.
- Can You Solve My Problems?: Ingenious, Perplexing, and Totally Satisfying Math and Logic Puzzles
- Patterns of the Universe: A Coloring Adventure in Math and Beauty
- Perilous Problems for Puzzle Lovers: Math, Logic & Word Puzzles to Challenge Your Brain
- Here's Looking at Euclid: From Counting Ants to Games of Chance - An Awe-Inspiring Journey Through the World of Numbers
- Visions of the Universe: A Coloring Journey Through Math's Great Mysteries