Alex Bellos graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Mathematics and Philosophy. He has worked in London and Rio de Janeiro, where he was the paper's extraordinarily numerate foreign reporter. He is a curator-in-residence at the Science Museum and the Guardian's math blogger. Here's Looking at Euclid was a Sunday Times bestseller for over four months and was shortlisted for the BBC Samuel Johnson Award.
- The Language Lover's Puzzle Book: Perple_ing Le_ical Patterns to Unmi_ and Ve_ing Synta_ to Outfo_
- Can You Solve My Problems?: Ingenious, Perplexing, and Totally Satisfying Math and Logic Puzzles
- Patterns of the Universe: A Coloring Adventure in Math and Beauty
- The Original Area Mazes: 100 Addictive Puzzles to Solve with Simple Math--And Clever Logic!
- Soccer School Season 1: Where Soccer Explains (Rules) the World