Alex Kershaw has worked as a contributing editor at GQ and a feature writer for The Weekend Guardian and the Sunday Times. He is the author of the New York Times bestselling wartime histories The Bedford Boys and The Longest Winter, as well as the biographies Jack London: A Life in Blood and Champagne: The Life and Times of Robert Capa.
- The Liberator: One World War II Soldier's 500-Day Odyssey from the Beaches of Sicily to the Gates of Dachau
- The Longest Winter: The Battle of the Bulge and the Epic Story of World War II's Most Decorated Platoon
- The Bedford Boys: One American Town's Ultimate D-day Sacrifice
- Avenue of Spies: A True Story of Terror, Espionage, and One American Family's Heroic Resistance in Nazi-Occupied Paris
- Escape From The Deep: The Epic Story of a Legendary Submarine and Her Courageous Crew