Out of Stock
Tarski's student Andrzej Mostowksi worked at the University of Warsaw on first-order logic and model theory.
Tarski's University of California colleague Raphael M. Robinson built on Tarski's concept of essential undecidability and proved a number of mathematical theories undecidable.
Most Popular books By Alfred Tarski
- Introduction to Logic: And to the Methodology of Deductive Sciences
- Undecidable Theories: Studies in Logic and the Foundation of Mathematics
- Collected Papers Vol 3: 1945-1957 (Contemporary Mathematicians)
- Logic, Semantics, Metamathematics
- Introduction to Logic and to the Methodology of the Deductive Sciences
Ranking in Category
All Books by Alfred Tarski
Show Out of Stock Items