Allen N Mendler
Allen N.Mendler is a Rochester, New York-based educator and school psychologist. In both regular and special education settings, he has worked with children of all ages. He has provided training on classroom management, discipline, and motivating difficult children for various schools, day and residential facilities across the world. Mendler focuses on building effective frameworks and practices for educators, youth professionals, and parents to help students achieve as coauthor of Discipline with Dignity (ASCD, 1999) and author of numerous additional publications.
- Motivating Students Who Don't Care: Proven Strategies to Engage All Learners
- Discipline with Dignity, 4th Edition: How to Build Responsibility, Relationships, and Respect in Your Classroom
- Power Struggles: Successful Techniques for Educators
- Motivating Students Who Don't Care: Successful Techniques for Educators
- Connecting with Students
- #2102 in Education & Instructional Books