Amy Morin is a clinical social worker, a university professor of psychology, and a psychotherapist. She is a regular contributor to Forbes, Inc., Psychology Today, and Verywell. When his article 13 Things Mentally Strong Individuals Don't Do was read by more than 50 million people in 2013, it became a viral sensation. His book 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do is a bestseller in The Wall Street Journal and USA Today, and it has been translated into more than 25 languages.
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success
- 13 Things Strong Kids Do: Think Big, Feel Good, Act Brave
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don't Do: Own Your Power, Channel Your Confidence, and Find Your Authentic Voice for a Life of Meaning and Joy
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't Do: Raising Self-Assured Children and Training Their Brains for a Life of Happiness, Meaning, and Success
- 13 Cosas Que Las Personas Mentalmente Fuertes No Hacen / 13 Things Mentally Stro Ng People Don't Do