Amy Zavatto contributes to Imbibe, Whisky Advocate, Shape, Serious Eats, Hamptons, Edible Manhattan, and other publications, writing about cocktails, spirits, wine, and food. She is the author of The Architecture of the Cocktail (Race Point), The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bartending (Alpha), A Hedonist's Guide to Eat New York (HG2), and coauthor of The Renaissance Guide to Wine & Food Pairing (Alpha), as well as coauthor of The Renaissance Guide to Wine & Food Pairing (Alpha). Her favorite cocktail is a Manhattan, which she lives, eats, and drinks in New York City.
- The Big Book of Bourbon Cocktails: 100 Timeless, Creative & Tempting Recipes
- Prosecco Made Me Do It: 60 Seriously Sparkling Cocktails
- Forager's Cocktails: Botanical Mixology with Fresh, Natural Ingredients
- The Architecture of the Cocktail: Constructing the Perfect Cocktail from the Bottom Up
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bartending, 2nd Edition