Andreas M Antonopoulos
Antonopoulos is a serial entrepreneur and technologist who has become one of bitcoin's most well-known and respected leaders. He is the author of Mastering Bitcoin, which is widely regarded as the greatest technical guide on bitcoin and is published by O'Reilly Media. Andreas makes complex issues approachable and understandable as a dynamic public speaker, teacher, and writer. He assists startups in recognizing, evaluating, and navigating security and business risks as an advisor. Andreas was one of the first to create the term Internet of Money to characterize bitcoin and its potential global influence.
- Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies
- Mastering Ethereum: Building Smart Contracts and DApps
- The Internet of Money Volume Three: A Collection of Talks by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- The Internet of Money Volume Two: A collection of talks by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- Mastering the Lightning Network: A Second Layer Blockchain Protocol for Instant Bitcoin Payments