Andrew Chevallier FNIMH, MCPP is a seasoned medical herbalist, healer, and botanical medicine author. He is a member of the College of Practitioners of Phytotherapy and a fellow of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists, where he served as president. He also assisted in the establishment of Middlesex University's BSc (Hons) Herbal Medicine program.
- Ency of Herbal Medicine 3/E: 550 Herbs and Remedies for Common Ailments
- The Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants: A Practical Reference Guide to over 550 Key Herbs and Their Medicinal Uses
- Herbal Remedies Handbook: More Than 140 Plant Profiles; Remedies for Over 50 Common Conditions
- Eyewitness Companions: Herbal Remedies (EYEWITNESS COMPANION GUIDES)
- The Encyclopedia Of Medicinal Plants