Andrew Collins is a science and history writer who has spent over three decades researching the origins of human civilization. He is a well-known explorer and the co-discoverer of Collins' Caves, a vast cave complex beneath the Giza plateau. From the Ashes of Angels and Gobekli Tepe: Origins of the Gods are only a few of his best-selling works. He is based in the southeast of England.
- Denisovan Origins: Hybrid Humans, Göbekli Tepe, and the Genesis of the Giants of Ancient America
- Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden
- Father Does Know Best: The Lauren Chapin Story
- From the Ashes of Angels: The Forbidden Legacy of a Fallen Race
- Atlantis in the Caribbean: And the Comet That Changed the World