Andrew Davis is an Honorary Research Fellow at Durham University's School of Education. He is an expert on mathematical learning assessment, philosophy, and psychology, as well as fundamental mathematics. His IMPACT brochure 'To Read or Not to Read: Decoding Synthetic Phonics' was widely covered in the media in 2014.
- Vietnam War: Grades 5-8 [With Transparencies]
- Process Cosmology: New Integrations in Science and Philosophy
- Propositions in the Making: Experiments in a Whiteheadian Laboratory
- Mind, Value, and Cosmos: On the Relational Nature of Ultimacy
- Sonata Fragments: Romantic Narratives in Chopin, Schumann, and Brahms