Andrew Holecek is a sought-after Tibetan Buddhist instructor who travels the country giving seminars on spiritual difficulties and Tibetan perspectives on life, death, and the afterlife. He was adjunct professor at Naropa University and the Ngedon School of Buddhist Studies, and he is involved with Shambhala centers around the world. He's also a cofounder of Global Dental Relief, a non-profit organization that helps disadvantaged children in five Asian and Central American nations.
- Dream Yoga: Illuminating Your Life Through Lucid Dreaming and the Tibetan Yogas of Sleep
- Preparing to Die: Practical Advice and Spiritual Wisdom from the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition
- The Power and the Pain: Transforming Spiritual Hardship Into Joy
- Meditation in the Igeneration: How to Meditate in a World of Speed and Stress
- Dream Yoga: The Tibetan Path of Awakening Through Lucid Dreaming