Andrew Stellman is a software developer, architect, speaker, agile coach, project manager, and software expert. He has almost two decades of professional experience building software, having architected large-scale real-time back end systems, managed large international software teams, worked as a Vice President at a major investment bank, and consulted with Microsoft, the National Bureau of Economic Research, Bank of America, Notre Dame, and MIT, among others. Over that time, he's had the pleasure of working with some truly brilliant programmers, and he likes to think he's picked up a few tips from them.
- Head First C#: A Learner's Guide to Real-World Programming with C# and .Net Core
- Learning Agile: Understanding Scrum, Xp, Lean, and Kanban
- Head First PMP: A Learner's Companion to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam
- Head First Agile: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Agile Principles, Ideas, and Real-World Practices
- Applied Software Project Management
- #488 in computers