Angie Papple Johnston
Angie Papple Johnston joined the U.S. Army in 2006 as a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Specialist. During her second deployment as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Angie became her battalion's public affairs representative. She also served as the Lead Cadre for the Texas Army National Guard's Recruit Sustainment program.
- 2021 / 2022 ASVAB for Dummies: Book + 7 Practice Tests Online + Flashcards + Video
- 2020 / 2021 ASVAB for Dummies with Online Practice
- ASVAB Afqt: 1,001 Practice Questions for Dummies
- ASVAB Afqt for Dummies: Book + 8 Practice Tests Online
- 2017/2018 ASVAB For Dummies with Online Practice (For Dummies (Career/Education))