Ann M Brown
Ann Marie Brown is a passionate California outdoorswoman who spends more than 150 days a year hiking, camping, and biking. She is the co-author of Moon California Hiking with Tom Stienstra and the author of 16 books with Moon, including various outdoor titles such as Moon Yosemite, Moon California Waterfalls, and Moon Northern California Bike. Her work has also been published in Sunset, VIA, and California. Ann Marie is a South Lake Tahoe resident. Annmarie Brown's book list can be found at annmariebrown.com.
- Moon Best of Yosemite: Make the Most of One to Three Days in the Park
- Moon Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon: Hiking, Camping, Waterfalls & Big Trees
- Moon California Hiking: The Complete Guide to 1,000 of the Best Hikes in the Golden State
- Moon 101 Great Hikes of the San Francisco Bay Area (Moon Outdoors)
- Moon Northern California Hiking: The Complete Guide to the Best Hikes