Ann Voskamp is a writer for DaySpring (a Hallmark division), a contributing editor for Laity Lodge's The High Calling, and a Compassion International global advocate for the underprivileged. Ann and her husband are farmers in the Mennonite countryside of southern Ontario, raising a half-dozen children, corn harvests, and the roof in praise, with an educational background in psychology and teaching from York University and the University of Waterloo. Every day at www.aholyexperience.com, she writes about the everyday wonder.
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift: A Family Celebration of Christmas
- The Greatest Gift: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas
- The Wonder of the Greatest Gift: An Interactive Family Celebration of Advent
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
- The Dream of You: Let Go of Broken Identities and Live the Life You Were Made for