Anna Todd is a first-generation writer who lives in Austin with her husband, with whom she had a one-month relationship after graduating. Throughout his three deployments in Iraq, she worked on a variety of interesting projects, ranging from selling makeup to assisting at the Hacienda Museum. Anna has always been a voracious reader who enjoys boy bands and romances, but now that she has discovered a way to combine all of her passions, she is delighted to be living in a dream come true. Anna Todd (@Imaginator1D) is a Twitter user. Thousands of followers have written thank-you letters for writing Hardin and Tessa's story.
- Teacher's manual and resource guide with notes on readings: For use with Rise of the American nation, volume 2
- Contract Law in New Zealand
- Easter Days Activity Book
- AUTOBIOGRAPHICS IN FREUD (Garland Studies in Comparative Literature)
- How Many Pockets? How Many Teeth?: Collecting and Representing Data (Investigations in Number, Data, and Space)