Sacred Centers' founder and director, Anodea Judith, PhD, is a trailblazing thinker, writer, and spiritual teacher. Her anxiety for humanity's impending challenges complements her desire for realizing untapped human potential; her earnest wish is that we wake up in time. She has a master's degree in psychology and a doctorate in human health, as well as a lifetime interest in alternative medicine, yoga, mythology, history, sociology, systems theory, and mystic spirituality. She is regarded as one of the country's greatest specialists on the relationship between chakras and therapeutic concerns, as well as the Chakra System's interpretation for the Western lifestyle. She spends a lot of time on the road, doing workshops and trainings all over the United States, Europe, and Central America.
- Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System as a Path to the Self
- Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System
- Anodea Judith's Chakra Yoga
- Chakra Balancing: A Guide to Healing and Awakening Your Energy Body [With Cards and Workbook]
- The Big Book of Chakras and Chakra Healing: How to Unlock Your Seven Energy Centers for Healing, Happiness, and Transformation