Arthur Agatston, M.D., is an associate professor of medicine at the University of Miami School of Medicine. He has written over 100 scientific papers and reviewed manuscripts for medical journals such as the New England Journal of Medicine and the American Journal of Cardiology. He is the author of the best-selling book The South Beach Diet and has appeared on Dateline, Good Morning America, CNN, and 20/20, among others. Dr. Agatston is also frequently featured in the media as an authority on cardiac health and diet. He lives in Miami Beach with his wife, Sari, and their two children, where he has a private practice.
- The South Beach Diet: The Delicious, Doctor-Designed, Foolproof Plan for Fast and Healthy Weight Loss
- The South Beach Diet Supercharged: Faster Weight Loss and Better Health for Life
- The South Beach Diet Good Fats, Good Carbs Guide: The Complete and Easy Reference for All Your Favorite Foods
- The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook: 200 Delicious Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes or Less
- The South Beach Diet Cookbook: More Than 200 Delicious Recipies That Fit the Nation's Top Diet