Arthur C Brooks
Arthur C. Brooks is president of the American Enterprise Institute, where he also holds the Beth and Ravenel Curry Chair in Free Enterprise. He is the author of eleven books, including the bestsellers The Conservative Heart and The Road to Freedom. He is an op-ed columnist for The Washington Post, and host of the podcast The Arthur Brooks Show. Previously, he spent twelve years as a professional classical musician in the United States and Spain, including several seasons as a member of the City Orchestra of Barcelona. A native of Seattle, Brooks lives with his family in Bethesda, Maryland. In the fall of 2019, he will join the faculty of the Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School.
- Monitoring And Evaluation: An Ambulatory Health Care Example
- Love Your Enemies: How Decent People Can Save America From The Culture Of Contempt
- The Conservative Heart: How To Build A Fairer, Happier, And More Prosperous America
- Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism
- Gross National Happiness: Why Happiness Matters For America--And How We Can Get More Of It