Arthur C Brooks
Arthur C. Brooks is the President of the American Enterprise Institute, a Washington, DC-based public policy think organization. He has nine books under his belt, including The Struggle, Gross National Happiness, and Who Really Cares. Brooks was the Louis A. Before to 2009, he was the Louis A. Prior was the Louis A. Prior was the Louis A At Syracuse University, he is the Bantle Professor of Business and Government Policy. Brooks previously worked as a professional French hornist with the Barcelona City Orchestra and other organizations for twelve years. He was born in Seattle and now lives with his wife Ester and their three children in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Love Your Enemies: How Decent People Can Save America from the Culture of Contempt
- Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth about Compassionate Conservatism
- The Road to Freedom: How to Win the Fight for Free Enterprise
- Wealth and Justice: The Morality of Democratic Capitalism
- Gross National Happiness: Why Happiness Matters for America--And How We Can Get More of It