ASHERITAH CIUCIU is a blogger, author, and speaker. She grew raised as a missionary kid in Romania and went on to Cedarville University in Ohio to study English and Women's Ministry. On www.OneThingAlone.com, she provides personal tales and practical ideas to help women find joy in Jesus via a deeper walk with God. She also contributes to FortheFamily.org and Ungrind.com on a regular basis. Asheritah is married to Flaviu, and the two of them live in northeast Ohio with their energetic children.
- The 40-Day Sugar Fast: Where Physical Detox Meets Spiritual Transformation
- Full: Food, Jesus, and the Battle for Satisfaction
- He Is Enough: Living in the Fullness of Jesus (a Study in Colossians)
- Unwrapping the Names of Jesus: An Advent Devotional
- Bible and Breakfast: 31 Mornings with Jesus--Feeding Our Bodies and Souls Together