AurÃ©lia Beaupommier is found in a hot tub full with apples, mousquetaires, magicians, and scientific explorers who convince her to join the CNRS, where she has worked as a bibliothÃ©caire for many years. She is a great fan of Alexandre Dumas, Agatha Christie, and Walter Scott, and is passionate about history and cooking. She lives with her family in Normandie, in a hidden location with books, friends, and flowers.
- The Wizard's Cookbook: Magical Recipes Inspired by Harry Potter, Merlin, the Wizard of Oz, and More
- The Wizard's Dessert Cookbook: Magical Recipes Inspired by Harry Potter, the Hobbit, Fantastic Beasts, the Chronicles of Narnia, and More
- The Princess Dessert Cookbook: Desserts Inspired by Disney, Star Wars, Classic Fairy Tales, Real-Life Princesses, and More!
- The Unofficial Harry Potter College Cookbook: A Magical Collection of Simple and Spellbinding Recipes to Conjure in the Common Room or the Great Hall
- An Unofficial Harry Potter Fan's Cookbook: Spellbinding Recipes for Famished Witches and Wizards
- #3654 in cookbooks