DR.AVIVA ROMM is a board-certified family physician who had her training at Yale and specializes in integrative women's health and obstetrics. She also works as a midwife. She was a founding member of the Yale Integrative Medicine Program, is a faculty member of the Center for Mind Body Medicine, and is the author of multiple books, including the textbook Botanical Medicine for Women, which Prevention magazine dubbed the face of natural medicine in the twenty-first century. Dr. Romm is a practicing physician in New York and Massachusetts who also talks and teaches globally and enjoys teaching online women's health courses.
- Hormone Intelligence: The Complete Guide to Calming Hormone Chaos and Restoring Your Body's Natural Blueprint for Well-Being
- The Adrenal Thyroid Revolution: A Proven 4-Week Program to Rescue Your Metabolism, Hormones, Mind & Mood
- Botanical Medicine for Women's Health
- Naturally Healthy Babies and Children: A Commonsense Guide to Herbal Remedies, Nutrition, and Health
- Natural Health After Birth: The Complete Guide to Postpartum Wellness