Barry M Prizant
Following Ezra: What One Parent Learned About Gumby, Otters, Autism, and Love from His Remarkable Son, by Tom Fields-Meyer, was named a nominee for the National Jewish Book Award. The New York Times Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, and The Washington Post have all published his writing. (With Barry M.) is a coauthor. He lives in Los Angeles and teaches in the UCLA Extension Writers' Program. He is the author of Uniquely Human: A New Way of Viewing Autism and a former senior writer for People.
- Uniquely Human: Updated And Expanded: A Different Way Of Seeing Autism
- Uniquely Human: A Different Way Of Seeing Autism
- The Scerts(R) Model: A Comprehensive Educational Approach For Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- The Scerts Model: Enhancing Communication And Socioemotional Abilities Of Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Transactional Developmental Perspective