Barry W Mccarthy
Barry McCarthy is a Ph.D. candidate. She is a psychologist at the Washington Psychological Center and an associate professor of psychology at American University. She has published over 65 professional articles and 16 book chapters, co-authored 11 lay books, and given over 200 seminars nationally and internationally. Ph.D. Michael Metz Meta Associates in St. Louis is where she works. Paul, a family medicine adjunct professor at the University of Minneapolis, has authored over 65 professional papers and given over 100 workshops nationally and internationally.
- Sex Made Simple: Clinical Strategies for Sexual Issues in Therapy
- Men's Sexual Health: Fitness for Satisfying Sex
- Enduring Desire: Your Guide to Lifelong Intimacy
- Discovering Your Couple Sexual Style: Sharing Desire, Pleasure, and Satisfaction
- Coping with Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner, & Have Great Sex