Becca Anderson comes from a long history of Ohio and Kentucky teachers and preachers. Her mother was a teacher, therefore she became a woman's studies expert and author of the best-selling The Book of Amazing Women. She helps organize a Gratitude and Grace Circle that meets monthly in homes, churches, and bookstores in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she currently resides, as an ardent collector of affirmations, meditations, prayers, and blessings. Becca Anderson attributes her recovery from cancer to her spiritual practice and daily prayer, and she wants to offer this encouragement with anybody going through a difficult time in life with her books Prayers for Hard Times and The Woman's Book of Prayer. Becca Anderson, author of Think Happy to Stay Happy and Every Day Grateful, blogs about Awesome Women at https: //theblogofawesomewomen.wordpress.com/ @AndersonBecca_ on Twitter, @BeccaAndersonWriter on Facebook, and @BeccaAndersonWriter on Instagram.
- Badass Affirmations: The Wit and Wisdom of Wild Women (Inspirational Quotes for Women, Daily Affirmations Book)
- The Book of Awesome Women: Boundary Breakers, Freedom Fighters, Sheroes and Female Firsts (Teenage Girl Book, Feminist Gift for Girls)
- Book of Awesome Women Writers: Medieval Mystics, Pioneering Poets, Fierce Feminists and First Ladies of Literature (Historical Women, Female Authors)
- Mindfulness for Warriors: Empowering First Responders to Reduce Stress and Build Resilience (Book for Doctors, Police, Nurses, Firefighters, Par
- Friendship Isn't a Big Thing, It's a Million Little Things: The Art of Female Friendship (Affirmations, Gift for Best Friend)