Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm that invests in entrepreneurs establishing the next generation of premier technology firms. Ben Horowitz is the cofounder and general partner of the firm. Airbnb, GitHub, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are among the companies in which the firm has invested. He was previously the cofounder and CEO of Opsware, formerly Loudcloud, which was acquired for $1.6 billion by Hewlett-Packard in 2007. Horowitz has a blog with approximately ten million readers where he talks about his experiences and thoughts from his work as a computer science student, software engineer, cofounder, CEO, and investor. In addition to the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the New Yorker, Fortune, the Economist, and Bloomberg Businessweek, he has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the New Yorker, Fortune, the Economist, and Bloomberg Businessweek. Horowitz and his wife, Felicia, live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
- What You Do Is Who You Are: How to Create Your Business Culture
- Unapologetically Ambitious: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms
- Unapologetically Ambitious Lib/E: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms
- #102 in Business & Investing Books