Ben Macintyre is the author of many works, including The Englishman's Daughter (FSG, 2002) and The Englishman's Daughter (FSG, 2003). He was the newspaper's reporter in New York, Paris, and Washington, D.C. as a senior writer and columnist for The Times of London. He currently resides in London.
- The Spy and the Traitor: The Greatest Espionage Story of the Cold War
- Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy
- A Spy Among Friends: Kim Philby and the Great Betrayal
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory
- Agent Zigzag: A True Story of Nazi Espionage, Love, and Betrayal