ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ben Malisow, CCSP, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, Security+, has worked with INFOSEC and education for more than 20 years. He has taught computer classes to students from grade 6 through university level and crafted and delivered the CISSP prep course (among others) for Carnegie-Mellon University's CERT/SEI. In addition, Malisow built and ran DARPA's internal INFOSEC training program, was the ISSM for the FBI's most-classified counterterror intelligence-sharing network and was a security architect for TSA. He also teaches exam prep courses for (ISC)2. You can find more of his writings at his blog: securityzed.com.
- (Isc)2 Ccsp Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide
- (Isc)2 Ccsp Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Practice Tests
- Ccsp (Isc)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide & Practice Tests Bundle
- CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide
- Exposed: How Revealing Your Data and Eliminating Privacy Increases Trust and Liberates Humanity