Since boyhood, Bernie Clark, author of the best-selling The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga, has been fascinated by science, health, sports, and spirituality. He has a scientific degree from the University of Waterloo and has worked as a top executive in the high-tech/space business for over 25 years. Bernie began teaching yoga and meditation in 1998 after more than three decades of research into the path of meditation. He teaches yoga teacher trainings multiple times a year, with the goal of bridging the gap between yoga's experiences and modern scientific understandings. He is the creator of the website YinYoga.com.
Your Body, Your Yoga, From the Gita to the Grail: Exploring Yoga Tales & Western Mythology, and YinSights are among Bernie's other works. Bernie is based in Vancouver, Canada, where he teaches and conducts workshops.
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- Your Body, Your Yoga: Learn Alignment Cues That Are Skillful, Safe, and Best Suited To You
- Your Spine, Your Yoga: Developing Stability and Mobility for Your Spine
- Yinsights: A Journey Into the Philosophy & Practice of Yin Yoga
- From the Gita to the Grail: Exploring Yoga Stories and Western Myths