Bill Phillips is the president of the International Association of Home Safety and Security Professionals and the author of several security books, including McGraw-Hill's The Complete Book of Locks and Locksmithing, Sixth Edition and the Locksmith and Security Professionals' Test Study Guide. Consumers Digest, Crime Beat, Home Mechanix, Keynotes (the Association Locksmiths of America's trade journal), Locksmith Ledger International, The Los Angeles Times, Safe & Vault Technology, Security Dealer, Special Reports, and other publications have published his work. Phillips has worked all around the United States. As a locksmith, safe expert, and alarm system installer, I've worked in a variety of settings. He works as a security consultant and freelance writer at the moment.
- Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength
- Body for Life Success Journal
- Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
- The Complete Book of Locks and Locksmithing, Seventh Edition
- The Better Man Project: 2,476 Tips and Techniques That Will Flatten Your Belly, Sharpen Your Mind, and Keep You Healthy and Happy for Life!