Mark Bittman is a nationally recognized expert in food and the author of The Minimalist, a New York Times weekly cooking column that has spawned multiple books. How to Cook Everything(TM), his best-selling cookbook, earned both the Julia Child (IACP) and James Beard prizes and is widely regarded as the bible of contemporary home cuisine.
- How To Cook Everything Fast Revised Edition
- How To Cook Everythingâ€•Completely Revised Twentieth Anniversary Edition: Simple Recipes For Great Food
- How To Cook Everything The Basics: All You Need To Make Great Food--With 1,000 Photos
- How To Cook Everything Vegetarian: Completely Revised Tenth Anniversary Edition
- How To Grill Everything: Simple Recipes For Great Flame-Cooked Food