Blake Snyder sold scores of scripts during his 20-year career as a screenwriter and producer, including co-writing the Disney smash Blank Check and Steven Spielberg's Nuclear Family. Rescue the Cat! is his first novel. Blake led sold-out workshops and seminars all over the world and served as a consultant for Disney and DreamWorks Animation. Blake's method has become the secret weapon of many development executives, managers, and producers for its accurate, accessible, and honest appraisal of what it takes to write and develop tales in any medium, in addition to helping screenwriters, novelists, and other creative thinkers. Blake Snyder died in August of 2009, but his soul lives on in his films and writings, in his timeless advice, and in the spirit that will continue to thrive and inspire.
- Save the Cat!: The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need
- Save the Cat! Goes to the Movies: The Screenwriter's Guide to Every Story Ever Told
- Save the Cat! Strikes Back: More Trouble for Screenwriters to Get Into... and Out of
- Save the Cat! Goes to the Indies: The Screenwriters Guide to 50 Films from the Masters
- Save the Cat! Blake's Blogs: More Information and Inspiration for Writers
- #327 in performing arts