BOB DRURY is a three-time National Magazine Award finalist and a Pulitzer Prize nominee who has won numerous national journalism accolades. Drury refined his investigative talents as a reporter for all four New York City newspapers, as well as a number of national publications. His journalism experience spans sports, crime, adventure travel, and international correspondence. He also wrote, co-wrote, or edited eight nonfiction works, including Valley Forge and Lucky 666.
- Blood and Treasure: Daniel Boone and the Fight for America's First Frontier
- The Heart of Everything That Is: The Untold Story of Red Cloud, an American Legend
- The Last Stand of Fox Company: A True Story of U.S. Marines in Combat
- Lucky 666: The Impossible Mission That Changed the War in the Pacific
- Halsey's Typhoon: The True Story of a Fighting Admiral, an Epic Storm, and an Untold Rescue