Greene, Bob: - Bob Greene is an exercise physiologist and certified personal trainer specializing in fitness, metabolism, and weight loss. He holds a master's degree from the University of Arizona and is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise. For the past seventeen years he has worked with clients and consulted on the design and management of fitness, spa, and sports medicine programs. Bob has been a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show. He is also a contributing writer and editor for O the Oprah magazine, and writes articles on health and fitness for Oprah.com. Greene is the bestselling author of The Best Life Diet Cookbook, The Best Life Diet, Revised and Updated, The Best Life Diet, The Best Life Diet Daily Journal, The Total Body Makeover, Get With the Program!, The Get With the Program! Daily Journal, The Get With the Program! Guide to Good Eating, and Make the Connection.
Most Popular books By Bob Greene
- Chevrolet Summers, Dairy Queen Nights: 0of Cloudless And Carefree American Days
- Once Upon A Town: The Miracle Of The North Platte Canteen
- To Our Children's Children: Preserving Family Histories For Generations To Come
- Get With The Program!: Getting Real About Your Weight, Health, And Emotional Well-Being
- 20 Years Younger: Look Younger, Feel Younger, Be Younger!
Ranking in Category
All Books by Bob Greene
Show Out of Stock Items