Bob Schaller (Lubbock, TX) is an award-winning sports writer who has written 35 books, including The State of the Game, which has Hall of Fame basketball coach Denny Crum and UCLA great John Wooden, and What Despite the Odds, which features Notre Dame alum Haley Scott DeMaria. He currently contributes to Skating, Splash, USA Gymnastics, and USA Hockey, among other magazines and online news sites. He holds a master's degree in communications and is pursuing a PhD in the field. Western Nebraska College's head basketball coach is Dave Harnish (Scottsbluff, NE). His teams have advanced to the national tournament by winning the Region IX Tournament five of the last six years, and have won at least thirty games in six of the last seven seasons. Since 1993, they haven't lost more than nine games in a season.
- Michael Phelps: The Untold Story of a Champion
- The Adventures of Jack and Diane: A Christian Children's Story about Sports
- Never Stop Pushing: My Life from a Wyoming Farm to the Olympic Medals Stand
- The Everything Kids' Basketball Book: The All-Time Greats, Legendary Teams, Today's Superstars--And Tips on Playing Like a Pro
- Adventure in Wyoming (X-Country Adventures)