Bob Welch is a Eugene, Oregon-based novelist who has written 22 books, including the bestselling Easy Company Soldier, which he co-wrote with Don Malarkey. He's a multi-award-winning journalist whose work has appeared in over a dozen books, including seven in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Welch's work has also appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Reader's Digest, Sports Illustrated, and Runner's World, among other publications.
- Leave No Man Behind: The Untold Story Of The Rangers' Unrelenting Search For Marcus Luttrell, The Navy Seal Lone Survivor In Afghanistan
- Saving My Enemy: How Two Wwii Soldiers Fought Against Each Other And Later Forged A Friendship That Saved Their Lives
- Easy Company Soldier: The Legendary Battles Of A Sergeant From World War Ii's Band Of Brothers
- Dave's Down-To-Earth Rock Shop
- Healing Wounds: A Vietnam War Combat Nurse's 10-Year Fight To Win Women A Place Of Honor In Washington, D.c.