Brad Kearns is the New York Times bestselling co-author of The Keto Reset Diet, host of the highly acclaimed (by him, friends, and family) Get Over Yourself podcast, Guinness World Record setting Speedgolfer, and former US national champion and #3 world-ranked professional triathlete. Brad talks about keto all the time as the host of the Keto Reset online multimedia video course (ketoreset.com) and the Primal Blueprint keto podcast, which instantly qualifies him as an expert. Brad likes to stray from the keto diet every now and again with late-night popcorn binges and excessive dark chocolate eating.
- The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days and Burn Fat Forever
- Two Meals a Day: The Simple, Sustainable Strategy to Lose Fat, Reverse Aging, and Break Free from Diet Frustration Forever
- Keto for Life: Reset Your Biological Clock in 21 Days and Optimize Your Diet for Longevity
- Primal Endurance: Escape Chronic Cardio and Carbohydrate Dependency and Become a Fat Burning Beast!
- Carnivore Cooking for Cool Dudes