Brad T Parsons
Brad Thomas Parsons is the author of Amaro: The Spirited World of Bittersweet, Herbal Liqueurs, and Bitters: A Spirited History of a Traditional Cure-All, which was a finalist for the Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards and won the James Beard and IACP Cookbook Awards. He currently resides in Brooklyn, New York. Visit www.btparsons.com for further information.
- Amaro: The Spirited World of Bittersweet, Herbal Liqueurs, with Cocktails, Recipes, and Formulas
- Bitters: A Spirited History of a Classic Cure-All, with Cocktails, Recipes, and Formulas
- The United States of Cocktails: Recipes, Tales, and Traditions from All 50 States (and the District of Columbia)
- Last Call: Bartenders on Their Final Drink and the Wisdom and Rituals of Closing Time
- Distillery Cats: Profiles in Courage of the World's Most Spirited Mousers