Bradley T Erford
Bradley T. Erford, Ph.D., LCPC, NCC, LPC, LP, LSP, is the 2012-2013 President of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and a professor in the Loyola University Maryland School of Education's Education Specialties Department's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education's School of Education He's held a number of professional leadership positions, authored multiple books, papers, and book chapters, and won significant prizes like the American Counseling Association (ACA) Research Award. Dr. Erford worked in the Chesterfield County (VA) Public Schools as a school psychologist and counselor. He runs a private clinic that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents. He has taught courses in Testing and Measurement, Psycho-educational Assessment, Lifespan Development, Research and Evaluation in Counseling, School Counseling, Counseling Methods, practicum and internship student supervision, and Stress Management (not that he needs it). He is a Ph.D., M.A., and B.S. graduate of The University of Virginia, Bucknell University, and Grove City College.
- 45 Techniques Every Counselor Should Know
- Mastering the National Counselor Examination and the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination
- Orientation to the Counseling Profession: Advocacy, Ethics, and Essential Professional Foundations
- Developing Multicultural Counseling Competence: A Systems Approach (2nd Edition) (Erford)
- Crisis Assessment, Intervention, and Prevention