Brandon Turner is a real estate investor, author, and entrepreneur with over 500 rental units and hundreds of rehabs under his belt. He's the Vice President of BiggerPockets, as well as the co-host of The BiggerPockets Podcast and the author of four books, including The Book on Rental Property Investment and How to Invest in Real Estate. Brandon has also been in a number of online and print media, including Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, and Money Magazine, where he enjoys demonstrating the power and impact of real estate investing and financial freedom to others. Brandon (together with his wife and children) is a lifelong traveler who divides his time between his home in Hawaii and numerous destinations around the world.
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
- How to Invest in Real Estate: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Getting Started
- The House Hacking Strategy: How to Use Your Home to Achieve Financial Freedom
- 90 Days of Intention: The Real Estate Investor's Daily Journal
- Lifestyle By Design: Creating the Life You've Always Wanted Through Financial Independence
- #1023 in business