Brandon Vogt is the content director for Bishop Robert Barron's Word on Fire Catholic Ministries. He is a bestseller and award-winning author, blogger, and speaker. Vogt was a millennial none when it came to religion until he began a serious pursuit for truth as a mechanical engineering student at Florida State University. StrangeNotions.com, the largest forum for conversation between Catholics and atheists, was founded by him in 2013. FOCUS selected Vogt as one of the Top 30 Catholics Under 30 and one of the Top 30 Catholics to Follow on Twitter.
RETURN: How to Attract Your Kid Back to the Church and The Church and Modern Media are two of his seven publications. Media outlets such as NPR, Fox News, CBS, EWTN, Vatican Radio, Our Sunday Visitor, National Review, and Christianity Today have featured his work. He is a frequent guest on Catholic radio and speaks about evangelism, new media, Catholic social doctrine, and spirituality to a wide range of audiences.
- Saints and Social Justice: A Guide to the Changing World
- Why I Am Catholic (and You Should Be Too)
- What to Say and How to Say It: Discuss Your Catholic Faith with Clarity and Confidence
- What to Say and How to Say It, Volume II: More Ways to Discuss Your Faith with Clarity and Confidence
- The Grace of Enough: Pursuing Less and Living More in a Throwaway Culture
- #4032 in religion