Georgeanne Brennan is a well-known culinary writer who also runs a vacation cooking school in Haute Provence, France. Among her many cookbooks are the award-winning Food & Flavors of Haute Provence and Aperitif, as well as the Williams-Sonoma Savoring Series' Savoring France. She and her spouse have a little farm in Northern California where they live. They are the parents of four children.
- Salad Of The Day (Williams-Sonoma): 365 Recipes For Every Day Of The Year
- Olives, Anchovies, and Capers: The Secret Ingredients of the Mediterranean Table
- The Mediterranean Herb Cookbook: Fresh and Savory Recipes from the Mediterranean Garden
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Salad
- La Vie Rustic: Cooking And Living In The French Style